Leo Express Medical Care
Leo Express Medical Care uses the concierge model to offer a full range of services for you and your family. You have the ability to contact the office at any time to schedule a same-day appointment to see your practitioner. If you feel like walking in instead, come on in. We will be Happy to see you. Our phone line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Services We OfferSame day appointments and walk-in for acute illnesses including cold, flu, infections; sprain and strain; Lacerations, minor wounds and burns; Minor skin rash and allergic reactions; Urinary Tract Infections.
- Wellness exams and preventive care
- Complete annual physicals
- Immunization – Flu and Pneumonia
- Pre-operative exam and clearance
- Work and school and Camp physicals including tuberculosis (TB) testing
- Workmen’s compensation
- DOT Physicals – Health Requirements
- Women health care – including gynecological care – pap smears and breast exams; Pregnancy testing; Contraception; Family planning; Menopause care
- Men health care – including prostate exams, hormone evaluation and treatment; Erectile dysfunction
- Allergy testing and immunotherapy
- Treatment of adult ADD/ADHD, anxiety and depression
- STD testing services, quick and confidential – We believe in “Know your status”
- Weight Loss Management – Weekly weight-in, Meal plan, HCG, and more
- Medical Marijuana treatment
- Pulmonary function testing to assist in diagnosing emphysema and other lung diseases
- Cardiovascular laboratory utilizing, electrocardiography (EKG) and echocardiography (ECHO)
- Laboratory for in-office urinalysis, blood chemistry analysis, and complete blood count (CBC) and culturing
- We also specialize in chronic disease management such as:
- COPD & Asthma
- Depression & anxiety
- High Blood Sugar (Diabetes)
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
High cholesterol (Hyperlipidemia)
At Leo Express Medical Care, the goal is to provide medical care to our community, insured or non-insured. We treat each patient with compassion and dignity. We take pride in improving the lives of every single one of our patients by delivering quality and friendly health care at an affordable cost.
We require payments at the time of service. We accept some insurance plans, cash, debit, and all major credit cards.
We see our patients by appointment and walk-in.
To schedule an appointment, please call 561.508.7318.
We understand that life happens. To cancel and re-schedule, please call us as soon as you can at 561.508.7318.
If you or a member of your family is experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911. If medical advice is what you need and its after hours, please call the office at 561.508.7318 and our answering service will assist you by relaying the message to our on-call clinician.
If you have any questions about your medical care, please call the office during our business hours at 561.508.7318.
GallerySee our activities
The Medical Specialists
Meet our Practioners
We have several specialists that comes in to see patients on certain days or are located in the nearby area and are affiliated with our practice where we can provide a fast referral service to you. Some of our specialists includes a Pulmonologist, Cardiologist, Gastroenterologist, Gynecologist, Medical Marijuana specialist, Psychiatrist, just to name a few.